- If you know the HTI Source Code,
Find sources where the - HTI Source Code - starts
with (type in the first part of the code, leaving out any number
or lowercase letter following a space at the end)
- If you know the source's STC number
(in the Short Title Catalogue), or its T
number ('PC' number in Temperley's The Music of
the English Parish Church), or its C
number (in Britton, Lowens & Crawford's American
Sacred Music Imprints), any of these can be converted to
the HTI Source Code.
- If you know the source's title,
Find sources where the - Title - contains - (type
in a few CONSECUTIVE words from the first few words of the
Short titles are used. They always include the first few words.
- If you know the source's compiler
(or composer or reviser), search:
Find sources where the - Compiler - starts with
- (type in the person's last name).